DIGITAL PRODUCT LICENSING
TERMS OF SERVICE
THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY ONLY TO THE DIGITAL PRODUCTS WE SELL
(FOR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE USE THIS LINK )
By purchasing a digital product from Dani Doll Designs, you acknowledge that no physical item will be sent out to you and that your items will be available to download once payment is complete.
Your files will be available to download from the completed checkout page and a link will also be sent to you via email to download your products.
Please make sure you know how to use these files before purchasing and that you have the correct software to be able to use these files.
You will need to unzip your files once you have downloaded them, this is simple to do and can be done with a few clicks on most devices.
Downloadable products are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or returned. Due to the nature of digital products, we are also unable to cancel digital product orders once payment has been completed.
... DIGITAL PRODUCT LICENSE ...
All of our digital products come with the same PERSONAL USE and SMALL COMMERCIAL USE (for physical items) license unless otherwise stated on individual product pages.
PERSONAL USE - Purchasing our digital products allows for personal use. Personal use is defined as using these files to make something for yourself or a friend etc.
SMALL COMMERCIAL USE (for physical items) - Purchasing our digital products allows for small commercial use of up to 500 physical items. This type of licensing is for smaller businesses (under 5 employees) and DOES NOT give permission for larger-scale products of more than 500 items for larger businesses with more than 5 employees.
For use on larger commercial projects, please message me about an extended license
What you CAN do under this license:
- Use this item to create as many personal projects as you like (personal use - not selling the items created)
- Use this item to create handmade, physical products (commercial use - up to 500 units)
- Use this item for multiple projects as long as the total number of items produced is under 500
What you CANNOT do under this license:
- You must NOT trace, modify and resell or use software to trace any of our designs. Copyright remains the property of Dani Doll Designs
- You must NOT resell, distribute, share, alter or sub-license any of our designs
- You must NOT manufacture or mass produce items with our design
- You must NOT use as part of a trademark or infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark or proprietary rights
- You must NOT use on websites like Cafepress, Freepik, Shutterstock, Creative Market, Creative Fabrica or any similar site.
- You must NOT use on native apps, web apps or games
- You must NOT use on 3rd party Print On Demand site (POD) such as Printful, Zazzle, Printify etc that print digital designs onto physical products for sale. You must create your own products.
- You must NOT use our digital pattern images in an image catalogue of available designs that your client can choose from (However, you can use images of the actual physical items you have created with our designs on)
- You must NOT use our designs on mockups (However, you can use images of the actual physical items you have created with our designs on)
Thank you so much for visiting my shop, please feel free to message me with any questions and I'll be more than happy to help where I can :)
Last Updated: 05/05/2021